Benefits of Associate Membership
- Up-to-date information on legislation, regulation, and industry trends that will affect the P&C and life and health insurance industry on a State and National level via emails, bulletins, newsletters, magazines, and meetings.
- Membership Directory which lists all P&C Member Agencies in Arizona, along with the Associate Members. New Associate Members will be listed in the new release every January.
- Discount on exhibiting at the IIABAZ's Convention - one of the largest trade shows in the west. Next event will be August 17, 2017 at the Talking Stick Resort & Casino in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Discounted advertising opportunities in the newsletters and directories.
- Advocacy in the state and federal legislators, courts, and regulatory authorities.
- Discounted and free educational seminars and webinars.
- Networking opportunities at regional and state events.
If you have any questions, or want to request the application to be mailed to you, please contact Terri Edwards at (800) 627-3356 or email@example.com.
Build Your Arizona Marketing Plan
The Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of Arizona (IIABAZ) invites you to take part in the Partners Program designed with your company's marketing goals in mind.
Using a tiered approach, our Partners Program allows each company to choose a partnership based on the level of interaction and visibility they are looking for with Arizona independent agents. All our partners levels provides companies with maximized, year-round exposure to IIABAZ member agencies and their employees at a reduced price.
As partners, we can work together to share ideas and resources … cross-market services that benefit Arizona agencies … and recruit and retain the next generation of independent agents. We invite you to join us as a Partner today! Together we can protect, promote and grow the independent insurance system in Arizona for years to come.
Click here for details.