Certified Insurance Service Representative Designation Program
An inspiring professional faculty, nine ONE-DAY courses to choose from, a curriculum that's tailored to Arizona--all these benefits make the CISR Program a truly superior education opportunity. To earn the CISR designation, you must complete any five of the nine courses and pass the five exams within three years.
All CISR courses are approved for 7 hours of continuing education credit in Arizona and are available in the classroom and online. An optional exam is given at the end of each course, in classroom or online, for those seeking the designation.
- Commercial Casualty I CGL, Additional Insureds
- Commercial Casualty II BAP, WC, Excess Liability
- Insuring Commercial Property
- Insuring Personal Residential Property
- Insuring Personal Auto Exposures
- Personal Lines - Miscellaneous
- Agency Operations
- Life & Health Essentials
- Elements of Risk Management
Detailed Course Content
Please Note: If you completed the Insuring Commercial Casualty Exposures course (available prior to Commercial Casualty I and Commercial Casualty II), you may earn the CISR designation or CISR Elite status by passing either Commercial Casualty I or Commercial Casualty II, but not both.
After you earn the CISR designation, an update is required each year to keep your education current and to maintain your CISR designation. If you choose to update by attending one of the remaining four CISR courses you will be on your way to achieving the CISR Elite distinction. Once you've completed and passed all nine CISR courses (the first five courses within three years and the remaining four courses within an additional three years), you will earn the highest recognition for those in customer service anywhere. With this new status, CISR Elites will receive a new pin, a special diploma, and recognition at a conferment ceremony.
CISR Program Benefits
The CISR Program empowers outstanding individuals to provide exceptional customer service. Join the many thousands of insurance professionals who have already experienced the benefits, such as:
* Current, practical, up-to-date information you can apply immediately in your day-to-day interactions with customers.
* Complete knowledge of risks, coverages, and exposures - knowledge that helps to make you a truly superior insurance service professional.
* Cross-selling and account-rounding skills - to complement your core understanding of risks and exposures.
* One-day classroom agendas or self-paced online agendas - giving you maximum knowledge with a minimum amount of time away from the office.
* CE credit in states having a continuing education requirement - for a convenient, cost-effective way to meet your ongoing CE needs.
* An affordable registration fee - one that includes the course outlines and policy forms.
This excellent program will enrich your career, extend your knowledge, and immeasurably increase the satisfaction that comes from doing a great job. For today's insurance professional, it's an exceptionally rewarding opportunity.
Everyone in the insurance field is welcome to attend the CISR Courses. Because course content thoroughly addresses all aspects of risks and exposures, the courses are very beneficial for new agents, as well as newer agency and company personnel.
With this enriching program, those who possess enough drive and commitment have an opportunity to measure their knowledge of customer service against the high standards set by The National Alliance. The best of them become CISRs - Certified Insurance Service Representatives.
CISR Update Options
Once you attain the CISR designation and experience the career fulfillment that comes along with it, you will want to make sure your knowledge and expertise stay up to date. A commitment to annual continuing education makes that possible.
To maintain the CISR designation, you are required to complete one of the following skills-enriching courses every year.
* William T. Hold Seminar (ONLINE only)
* Dynamics of Service (ONLINE only)
* Certified Insurance Counselors (CIC) Institute (Updates 2 years)
* Certified Insurance Service Representative (CISR)
Online options available and listed at www.scic.com under CISR.
REGISTRATION FEES: $175 per participant for each of the CISR courses. You may take any seminar in any sequence that you wish. To earn your CISR designation, you must complete and pass any combination of five examinations of the nine courses within three years of passing your first CISR exam. 2019 CLASS SCHEDULE:Insuring Commercial Casualty ISeptember 19 - PhoenixAgency OperationsNovember 21 - PhoenixLife & Health EssentialsDecember 10 - PhoenixElements of Risk ManagementOctober 24 - PhoenixIf you need a PDF Registration, please go to Find A Class.