Agency Membership BenefitsBelonging to the Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of Arizona means having available the resources of state and national organizations fully devoted to the success of independent insurance professionals and access to products and services unparalleled in the industry.
What can IIABAZ do for you?
Help your agency grow.
Help you manage your business.
Help you serve clients.
Help you with regulatory compliance.
Help you promote your image.
Your Membership includes:
Access to the best E&O insurance coverage in the country.
Access to members-only insurance markets.
- Free and Discounted fees for education classes and products.
Members-only resource materials.
Trusted Choice brand affiliation and statewide advertising.
Membership in the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America which provides a monthly magazine and a members-only web site featuring the IIABA Virtual University.
Let the IIABAZ help you operate at your peak performance.
- Influence & Advocacy Representation at the State and Federal Legislature, Courts, and Regulatory Authorities. A voice in State National Elections through our Pacs. Face to face meetings with members of the US Senate and Congress at the annual Legislative Conference.
- Markets Access to the best E&O coverage for your agency. Access to sell members-only markets including coverages for auto, home, umbrellas, cyber, small commercial, flood, and so more.
- Industry Insight - Industry advice from knowledgeable staff and online technical library. Latest industry news and trends through newsletters, emails and bulletins. Access to IIABA member benefits including monthly magazine, members-only website content, Virtual University, and Agents Council for Technology (ACT).
- Marketing and Advertising - Professional branding and increased customer awareness through Trusted Choice with free agency customizable materials. Trusted Choice's Marketing Reimbursement Program. Online Directory listing with TrustedChoice.com.
- Continuing Education & Training - Year-round CE opportunities throughout the state, including webinars and live web-based classes. CRIS, CISR, and CIC designation classes, free Ethics CE courses, new producer training courses, Free Member Benefits CE Seminars, and more.
- Networking - Network and exchange ideas and get answers from your peers by attending any of the IIABAZ events such as the Convention, Local Meetings, Board Meetings, Leadership Development events, and educational programs.
Join IIABAZ today and learn what we can do for you!
"I am proud to be a member of the Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of Arizona! I cannot imagine NOT being a member!
The benefits to belonging to this Association are enormous. Let me list a few of these for you!!!
Just to name a few but enormous features and benefits that all members enjoy! We do, and in particular the long-term relationship we have with the staff of our IIABAZ!
- Local Membership also means National Membership!
- The E&O coverage for my agency amazing Assn staff amazing coverage!
- Being able to have access to VRC!
- Local Seminars many that provide CE keeps us well educated and updated to industry changes and coverage we need to know to better protect our clients! Better protection for our clients also translates to better protection for our agency!
- Virtual University and Ask an Expert Constant updating our knowledge!
- Big I Markets sometimes it's a Godsend to be able to utilize this service in the placement of insurance for our clients!!
- Publications keeping us updated and educated as well as valuable vendor information available to members!
We are proud to be members. As said before, I cannot imagine not belonging. They do make our lives in this industry much easier!"
Geri Custer Insurance Protection Team
Fountain Hills, AZ
Join the IIABAZ
Agency Membership Application
IIABAZ Membership dues are based on an agency's property and casualty premium volume written annually in Arizona. See the application above for the Dues levels.
IIABAZ Membership automatically includes Membership in the Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of America (Big I) and Trusted Choice. IIABAZ pays the annual Big I and Trusted Choice dues for all IIABAZ Members.
Guide to Member Benefits
Agency Membership Renewals
Renewing Your Membership?
It's easy. Just complete one of the payment forms below.
Online Credit Card - Use secure online Express Pay Form.
Dues Renewal ACH Fillable PDF
Dues Renewal Credit Card Fillable PDF